• All items must be returned within 14 days of receipt
• All items must be unopened, unused and in the original packaging
• An RMA number must be requested from customer service and included with the returned package (packages without an RMA number will be returned to the sender)
*Please note that a 15% restocking fee and S&H will be assessed to all returned products, unless the return is because of company error.
Please be advised that fashion accessories, skincare, hair care and make up products are non-returnable.
• Non-Returnable Policy: All sales on acrylic, gels, nippers, pushers, tattoo, anklets, toe rings, body jewelry and skin care are final. These items are not returnable due to sanitization and hygienic purposes. Books, DVD's, CD's, videos and airbrush equipment are not returnable unless items are unused and packaged in original shrinkwrap. Special orders are not returnable. We cannot accept returns or issue any credit on Electronic items that have been opened and/or partially used.
Original Orders Over $100: Merchandise returned in full or partial will be assessed a $5.95 shipping charge, unless the total cost of non-returned items remains over $100.
Discounts/Coupons: The amount refunded for returned items exclude discounts/coupons.
Cancelled Orders: Eligible for full refund, including S&H, if cancelled prior to order fulfillment.
Refused Items: A 15% restocking fee and S&H will be assessed accordingly.
Returned to Sender: A S&H fee will be assessed unless it was the result of our carrier's error.
International Package Returns: A 15% restocking fee and any additional S&H will be assessed accordingly.
Dangerous Goods: Certain items including fragrances, aerosols, and nail polish are considered as dangerous goods by the US Department of Transportation (DOT). We use Standard Ground (surface) delivery method for these products. You are advised not to re-mail the contents of the parcel via the Postal Service under US DOT-SP 9275 regulations. Flammable substances contained in these packages may be mailed only by consumers (the addressee) via surface transportation in accordance with 10.13. Full responsibility rests with the mailer to comply with all postal non-postal statutes and regulations regarding mail. Information regarding postal statutes, regulations, and mailing requirements is available from you local Postmaster and at the Postal Service's mailing standards website at usps.com Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Follow the instructions below:
1. Email us to obtain a Return Merchandise Number (RMA). We will email you an RMA number and instructions for the return within 24-48 hours.
2. Securely package up the unused item(s) you wish to return or exchange in the original packaging to ship your product. Fill out the approved RMA form that has been emailed or provided to you and include it with your return.
3. We recommend that you obtain a delivery confirmation number and insure your returned package. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit to our warehouse.
4. You need to send the item back prepaid by you within 14 days of receiving it.
5. Write your RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
6. Email us for address to return.
USA Exchanges & Payment Refunds Exchanges are processed within 7 business days and refunds in 14 business days. S&H charge is non-refundable. Allow at least one complete billing cycle for your refund to appear on your credit card statement. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed. Please note that your financial institution may take approximately one billing cycle to post your refund. If you have any questions about your return, please contact Customer Care. Damaged or Missing Items Claims for damaged items or discrepancies (for example: missing items in your order) must be submitted within 24-48 hours of order receipt. Contact Customer Care by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Monday-Friday 10 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time. Please retain all packaging material in case an inspection is necessary.